Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My 007 All around Ideal Phone, Samsung Galaxy Android Phone

Super Samsung Galaxy S top-of-the-line Android Phone! 

Im a great fan of 007 also know as James Bond, for we all know this British Agent the Counter Part of women agent SALT was very tech-savvy. What do i mean by all around its my laymen term for Jack of All Trade. Speaking of Android Phone below its all around for my blogging, my office outlook, social media, social hub, native media, pictures, games, connectivity, convergence and also suitable for business that everybody would love.

This is what you called the SMART life when you wake up in the morning with the alarm, check my daily local and foreign news. Even to check my finances and stock market so easy. 

As 007 is good at high octane action movie in sea, air and land that excites the viewer whole crowd. Super Samsung Galaxy S top-of-the-line Android Phone also excites its user of all ages.

This is really a super all around phone because its durable and classy for my active gimmick and business lifestyle. The application also is very user friendly that can be used by everybody even with my grade school younger sister and its safe and secured to monitor where she is.



As you see on this press/ media release movie trailer the moving fish on water was so real like 3d. A cool single device that i could follow my favorite stuff on twitter, since i like blog my favorite blog on facebook, tumbler and blogspot.

With this phone since I'm a traveler both here in the Philippines and other Country. I'm pretty much confident that i will never ever lost whatever part of the globe i don't even need a car map navigator. Because i have bad experience in Singapore, Macau, Manila and Hong Kong traffic system. So i will save more my valuable time and enjoy my trips. Also when i search in Google some of the latest activity and events is very easy.

I view movie so easy on my active outdoor sports lifestyle. And the most important is the screen was so cool aside from making the phone texture beautiful like a women. This super-smart-phone can be useful to me 24/7 it can be useful to you also.

Now, you can call and text that special one as often as you want to—only with Globe's Super One.
Super Sulit because you can choose and pay only for your closest friends and family. P150/month (for Postpaid and My Fully Loaded Plan) or P175/month for My Super Plan. This is exclusive connectivity especially made for the most important people in your life.

Super Flexible because you can change your Super One numbers as often as every month.* What's more, you can register as many numbers as you want:
For Postpaid/My Fully Loaded Plan, text:

SUPERONE ON to 8888.
For My Super Plan, text:

MY SUPERONE to 8888.

Grab a Globe Prepaid or Postpaid Now but go to the nearest dealer first and do the actual demo.
Click=>Here

This is my Blog Contest Entry
For my fellow blogger/media who wants to join the blog contest and win this phone Click =>> Here

Globe Phone Discounts
http://site.globe.com.ph/web/guest/features/super_one
Contest
http://tattoo.globe.com.ph/gblog/2010/07/super-one-blogger-contest/ 

I Pray and Hope i win this phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment