Saturday, May 5, 2012

How you do it? PLDT Telpad Apps - Tell Me How

PLDT telpad apps came up with educational technology called "Tell Me How". Which means a video tutorial on how to do things. Like tell me how to design, tell me how to use android or apple application, tell me photography, tell me to dress at night , or morning fashion to impress, edit video or even teach how to douggie or pomogi. See more detailed specs and usage on my review on this gadget couple of months ago.

Which is very useful to households, students, businesses or professionals in whatever mode of category or areas of interest. From cooking, professional service, repair name it you can find it on this application or you can even upload your own tutorial you  are expert in.   Made me think on how much savings of time and money you can made out of this useful tutorials.
 
Now when I used the telpad to find or browse something. Bea a pro designer teach me how to take care of bags even shoes. Also Paul the  pro photo expert show me - a newbie - some basic photo style and cropping. Now its amazing because I knew for the fact. That's its really expensive, to train photography and fashion in the actual school or seminar. Another technological convergence made by PLDT My DSL to help the public achieve better  smart tech lifestyle.

The Tel Me How tutors online were present in digital media night at Prive Bar, BGC. The night were filled with lots of clothes designed by Sassa Jimenez. Online journalist were also given the chance to ramp at stage like a beauty queens. With before and after accessorized on photos. Also PLDT executives said that you can choose more than 450k apps available for download on Android or Google play. Visit pldthome.com for more info about the technology and device. How you do it? That awesome stuff? PLDT telpad Apps - Tell Me How is one of the answer.                                    
 







No comments:

Post a Comment