Sunday, September 9, 2012

My First and Only Guide

I've always been considered an elite gamer. I'm the guy in my circle of friends that everyone comes to for advice. Among my many accomplishments I've obtained a 2200 arena rating in World of Warcraft, became a member of the platinum league in Starcraft II and even was one of the few people in the world to achieve a score of two million on Bejeweled Blitz. Most recently, I cleared Diablo III on Inferno with my Barbarian, which is widely considered the most underpowered class.

So you can understand why I have never purchased a guide. That is until now. Guild Wars 2 kicked my you know what. Maybe because it's so different from any game I've ever played…I don't know. Point is, I was dying left and right. The game forums didn't really help, so I begrudgingly began looking for a guide. And man, am I glad I did. Brad Johnson's guide transformed me back into an elite gamer.

Thank goodness I stumbled upon Brad Johnson's blog. I could tell just from reading a few posts that this guy is a pro. Brad Johnson was one of the first people in the world to reach level 80. During his journeys he took a ton of notes on different professions, skills and quest routes. He then took his findings and wrote the most comprehensive Guild Wars 2 guide currently on the market.

I had to see it to believe it. A few hours after reading the guide I found myself leveling up like a madman. Dying became a thing of the past, and thanks to Brad Johnson, I always knew which quest to complete and what events to participate in. Furthermore, I learned how to acquire a ton of gold through crafting, and how to own at PvP. Today I'm the proud owner of my own level 80 character, and am well on my way to participating in all sorts of endgame content.

This guide is amazing. Once again, my friends are turning to me for advice. I don't think that I'll tell them about Brad Johnson's guide just yet. After all, it's kind of fun having such a big advantage over them.

View Guild Wars 2 Secrets
 

No comments:

Post a Comment