Sunday, September 9, 2012

Playing a Hardcore Game as a Casual Player

My preferred genre of choice is definitely MMORPGs like Guild Wars 2. Problem is, I simply don't have the time or energy that I used to. Reaching the highest level in any MMO usually takes an enormous commitment. Anyone who works a full-time job or owns a house will tell you that they take months, if not years, to master. But I refused to accept that. There had to be another way. Thanks to Brad Johnson's guide, there finally is.

I can proudly state that I am a happily married man with two lovely children, and two level 80 Guild Wars characters. Believe me, before I found Brad's guide I never thought I was going get my Warrior to the top level, but by following his step-by-step advice, I was able to maximize my time in the game. Friends of mine would play all day just to gain one or two levels, but I was earning those levels in just a couple of hours each night.

I'm the type of guy who likes to be the best. Before Guild Wars 2 Secrets, I would spend dozens of hours learning every skill, every rotation and every build. Suffice to say, spending that much time in the game got me into trouble with the missus. But with Brad's proven methods by my side, I longer feel the need to scour forums for hours on end in the hopes of finding that one rotation that will lift me over the top.

Through Brad I've learning everything there is to know about crafting, leveling, gearing up and acquiring coin. Even my PvP skills, an area that I'm usually lacking in, are good enough to help my teams win tournaments.

Thanks to this guide, I really feel like I'm making the best of my in game time. Hardly a moment passes where I'm not completing a quest, killing a mob for maximum XP, or crafting a useful piece of gear.

I advise that anyone struggling to grasp the mechanics of Guild Wars 2 give Brad's guide a shot. The worst that can happen is that you'll be leveling more efficiently. At best you'll become an in game legend.

I used to think there weren't enough hours in the day to accomplish all of my goals. Now I realize that I just wasn't using my time as efficiently as I should. Brad Johnson's Guild Wars 2 Secrets guide taught me everything I had hoped to learn and then some. I suggest you pick it up today.

View Guild Wars 2 Secrets
 

No comments:

Post a Comment